It is an established fact that regular training provides massive health benefits for both your body and mind.
Here is a list of some of the benefits you will gain by joining my group training sessions
Benefits of being outdoors
- Increase in post exercise endorphins. Endorphins act as a natural pain reliever and provide a feeling of joy and wellness that will invigorate your body
- Increases the body’s negative ions which increase alertness and decrease anxiety and resting heart rate.
- Boosts vitamin D- (the average Australian is deficient in Vitamin D since the slip slop slap program was initiated) which helps prevent cancer, bone disease and depression.
- Resets circadian rhythms & allows for better sleep.
- Balances hormones -which boosts fat loss,is natural mood boost and re energizer of the body and mind.
- Stress reduction occurs while connecting to nature.
- Training over natural terrain enhances balance, stability and muscle development.
Benefits of high intensity interval training
- Increase fat loss by using alternative energy systems in your body
- Provides a higher energy output than basic cardio reducing training time and joint swelling.
- Builds and tones muscle.
- Metabolism boost for up to 24hrs
- lift lactic threshold- allowing you to train harder and faster for better results
Benefits of short distance running and sprints
- Sprinting burns fat 9 times faster than slow cardio
- Lift butt/gluteal fold- tighten and lift a saggy bum
- Increase HGH-your bodys natural fat burning hormone allowing you to burn fat when your not training
- Increases energy levels and lowers stress
- Increases heart strength and blood circulation
- Build and tone leg muscles
- Increases function of digestive system and relieves digestive problems
Benefits of my dynamic workouts combining small running drills and bodyweight exercises
- Increases your energy levels throughout the day
- Strengthens your immune system
- Strengthens your hearth and lungs
- Lowers your risk of heart disease, cancer, diabetes and osteoporosis
- Helps you get to your ideal weight and stay there
- Increases sleep quality
- Decreases your stress levels
- Boosts endorphins -lifts mood and provides for a positive outlook
- Improves you mental resilience and fortitude
- Increased bone mineral density to combat osteoporosis
- Increased lean body mass (say hello to curves!)
- Reduced bodyfat percentage-provides muscle shape and definition
- Increased balance, coordination and confidence
- Increased metabolic rate – burn more calories when you’re not working out